A cookie is a small file, a tracker. It allows analysis of user behavior when visiting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application. The maximum validity of the consent given, is 13 months.
The general data protection regulation (GDPR)
Alternative TVA only collects data which is necessary for its activity such as the names, first names dates and places of birth, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, company, and bank details. All necessary precautions are taken by organizational and technical means to secure the confidentiality and the integrity of your private data.
The purpose of the data is collection to enable us:
• to carry out the missions that you have entrusted to us,
• the administrative and financial management of your files,
• to communicate information,
• to respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
Personal data may be accessible for the following persons:
• the team of Alternative TVA (executive staff, employees, trainees),
• the partners with whom Alternative TVA may work to carry out its missions, with the agreement of the client (correspondents located abroad, IT system partners),
• the authorities in charge of collecting the payments,
• the tax authorities in France and abroad.
Alternative TVA will keep your personal data for the time necessary to carry out its mission. It will also be kept 5 years after the end of the mission to respect its legal and regulatory obligations. Alternative TVA also explicitly confirms that personal data will never be transferred, sold, or exchanged to third parties. Alternative TVA is completely responsible for using the private data which is gathered within the company.
For this reason, you can contact us by e-mail or by post:
• to be informed of the how your personal data is used,
• to know which personal data we use,
• to modify, correct or up-date the personal data,
• to limit the use of your personal data in certain cases as indicated in article 18 of the GPDR,
• to obtain the portability of your data,
• to be able to erase your personal data or to forbid it being collected in the future,
• to file a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority, if you think that your personal data is used unlawfully or in a non-regulatory way,
• to file an objection against the processing of your personal data. However, we could maintain their processing despite this opposition, for legitimate reasons such as to comply to our legal and regulatory obligations.